- $200 for the intake session
- $175 for any 45-50 minute session thereafter
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We advise that you check your plan's coverage carefully by asking the following questions to your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
The following is a partial list of insurances we can accept:
- Anthem BCBS
- Arise (WPS)
- Intermountain EAP
- Medicaid HMOs
- Network Health
- Optum (United Healthcare)
- Tricare or CHAMPVA
*Please note that insurance coverage and eligibility varies by therapist.
We cannot accept Medicare clients at this time.
Self-Pay and Reduced Fees
Reduced fee services are available to those that opt to self-pay for sessions. Please contact our office for more information.
- Credit Card
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment or to ask further questions please contact us for further information.